- By accessing this website, you agree without any limitation or qualification that Fidens has the right to monitor this Website electronically from time to time and your access thereto and use thereof, and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request or to protect itself.
- Fidens does not collect personally identifiable information about you, through this Website except when you provide it such as through the submission of an inquiry to Fidens.
- If you submit any personally identifiable information through this Website, you are giving your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. If you would prefer that Fidens not collect, use or disclose your personally identifiable information, please do not provide Fidens with any such information.
- Fidens may forward your contact information and inquiry to affiliates and other divisions that may be better able to address your inquiry or concerns. Fidens may also use the information you provide in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. Fidens may share or transfer such non-personally identifiable information with or to affiliates or third parties.
- Fidens may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, in Fidens sole discretion, to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Fidens may retain other companies and individuals to perform services and/or functions for and/or on Fidens behalf. Such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their services and/or functions.