Manufacturers & Distributors Insurance
Fidens understands the complexity faced by all the different manufacturing sectors that comprise the industry. We thoroughly assess clients’ exposures to provide recommendations on risk management and proper insurance coverages to effectively protect business operations.
This allows us to identify and close existing coverage gaps that could cripple the business in the event of uncovered loss in their global chain supply and equipment breakdown.
Our services expand farther than the manufacturing & encompass risk assessments for intermediary supply chain clients involved in distributing, importing, and exporting. We can offer protection against unique risks: such as seasonal stock increase, sales price valuation on inventory, recall expense and brand protection, transportation coverage, blanket contents, product liability insurance, and many more. Fidens is committed to supporting the future of this industry and its continued growth.
Fidens cost-effectively tailors coverage solutions that involve:
- Buildings and contents
- Business Interruption that covers Inventory covered at the selling price
- Cargo & Marine Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Crime & Employee Dishonesty
- Cyber & Media Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Employee Benefits Liability
- General Liability
- Product Liability Insurance
- Product Recall Expense
- Reputation Repair Expenses
- Umbrella Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Other coverages unique to the insureds’ particular local and global exposures